Friday, February 23, 2018

Outfit: February 13th – Pre-Spring Layers

13-02-18c


13-02-18


13-02-18f


13-02-18b


13-02-18e


13-02-18d


13-02-18g


Around this time of year I get incredibly bored of winter and the cold weather. See my last post’s comment about the snow and wanting it to go away if you don’t believe me. Spring looks are everywhere on the internet and in the stores and it’s still far too cold to start wearing them! So today I went for a little nod towards spring with my navy and cream stripes. I love stripes in the spring (I love them anytime, let’s be real), as they just feel so fresh. So layers for warmth, stripes for spring and a burgundy cord skirt and boots because it’s still cold out.

Blazer – TK Maxx
Top – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Topshop (gifted)
Boots – Primark
Choker – Primark
Earrings – Nickel and Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment