Thursday, February 22, 2018

Outfit: February 12th – Stripes, Burgundy and a Change of Boots

12-02-18

12-02-18c


12-02-18b


12-02-18d


12-02-18e


So when I got up this Monday morning I had to rethink my choice of boots for walking to work. Because, yeah, this:

SAM_9742


There was nothing the previous evening and though the forecast was for light snow showers the last few times they’ve said that it either hasn’t snowed at all, or it has snowed but not settled so I saw the forecast and thought, “yeah, whatever” and forgot about it. Imagine my surprise when I opened the curtains… My first thought when I saw it was that it had better be gone by tea time as I want to go for a run. I mean, who even am I?! I love the snow! I don’t usually want it to go away. But when it’s messing with my Couch to 5K training programme? Gah!

I contemplated driving to work but clearing the snow off my car seemed like more effort than just walking in it. So I put on my trusty EMU boots, stashed the ankle boots in my bag, and set off in my big coat.

Sweater – New Look Tall
Trousers – Forever 21
Boots – Primark
Choker – Primark
Earrings – Nickel and Suede
Belt – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment