Monday, December 18, 2017

Outfit: December 8th – Christmas T Shirt Day

08-12-17


08-12-17b


08-12-17c


08-12-17d


08-12-17e


08-12-17f


I gave this t shirt another airing last week though as I like it and it has a limited shelf life of pretty much December for wearing it. So I need to wear it whilst I can. I can’t promise you won’t see it a few more times before the month is out.

So, we had snow the morning I wore this! At 11.15pm the previous evening there was a lot of snow, and it was snowing heavily. By the morning though much of it had melted and we were left with a dusting which had then froze hard making THAT a fun walk to work. Hence being bundled up in a cosy cardi and my over the knee boots to keep warm.

Cardi – Primark
T shirt – Primark
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Boots – Primark
Beads – eBay
Earrings – Etsy


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment