Friday, December 22, 2017

Outfit: December 12th – Four Below

12-12-17


12-12-17b


12-12-17d


12-12-17c


12-12-17e


12-12-17f


I am aware that to many of you temperatures of minus 4˚C are nothing, but here, that COLD. Fortunately it wasn’t icy, just frosty, and everything looked pretty with the frost and remnants of the snow from the weekend (we got a little bit of snow, just nothing like the deluge that was forecast).

I have to text my boss when I am planning to wear this skirt as she has one very similar and we don’t want to turn up dressed the same! I paired it with my festive-but-not-Christmassy jumper and some tights which have metallic thread in them. I forgot I had these and found them when routing through my drawer in search of grey tights. They are ideal as they have pink and burgundy stripes in them.

Jumper – Primark
Skirt – Primark
Tights – Next
Boots – Primark
Choker – Primark
Earrings – Etsy

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment