Friday, October 20, 2017

Outfit: October 9th – All From Primark

09-10-17


09-10-17d


09-10-17b


09-10-17e


09-10-17f


09-10-17g


I love me some Primark as much as the next girl, but recently it has started to take over my wardrobe as evidenced by today’s outfit which, bar the tights, is all from Primarni! (Or Premier Mar-ket as my friend S likes to call it.) If you have watched more than one of the countless Primark Haul videos that I can’t get enough of on You Tube then chances are you will have seen this skirt. It comes in at least 4 or 5 colours (it seems like every time I go into a store it has been released in a new colour) and almost everyone on You Tube has one. I didn’t know that when I bought mine back in July though, I just thought it was a nice little skirt and for £8 you can’t really go wrong. I think it’s supposed to be high waisted really, but I sized up a couple of sizes so that it would sit lower on my hips and in turn give me a little more length.

The sweater is last winter Primark and the boots are this year. I almost bought the tan version a couple of weekends ago but the studs are gold (that’s the only thing keeping me from getting the red ones too, well, that and the fact that I’ve yet to see a size 8 in the red) and I decided I didn’t really need them.

It was finally time for thick tights the second week of October and so out came the grey ribbed pair which are still going strong after about five years of wear. Well done H&M.

Sweater – Primark (sale)
Skirt – Primark
Tights – H&M
Boots – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment