Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Outfit: October 4th – Burgundy and Boots

04-10-17f


04-10-17c


04-10-17b


04-10-17e


04-10-17d


04-10-17g


More OTK boots in this outfit! I can’t get enough of them, apparently. This pair are from ASOS and I was excited to learn a couple of weeks ago (via a Facebook group for tall people that I’m a member of) that ASOS have expanded their awesome Tall range to include boots. Now I’m not sure whether the boot shaft is longer than it usually would be, possibly, but the Tall boots are available in a UK 9 and a UK 10. Now, don’t get too excited, I have always found ASOS footwear to come up small and this pair is no exception – they are labelled a 10/43 (which all large-footed ladies know is not really a 10 at all) and I would say they are true to size 43 – they are definitely not a UK 10. For me though, this is fine and I’m glad I sized up as I am sure the 9/42 would be tight.

I paired my boots – with a little skirt from Topshop’s Tall range and a very autumnal burgundy top which I’ve had two years now and is still going strong, despite regular wear.

Top – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Topshop Tall (sale)
Boots – ASOS Tall
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Claire’s Accessories
Scarf -Dorothy Perkins (sale)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment