Thursday, October 12, 2017

Outfit: October 1st – Christening

01-10-17


Just a quick snap of what I wore the first Sunday in the month when my friends’ little boy was being christened at church. It was such a lovely service, one of the retired ministers who knows us all so well lead the worship and there were some great hymns. There was a big lunch for the church family afterwards but I had to head home as we had the young man’s family coming over in the afternoon for a buffet tea.

I ditched the jacket in the afternoon as it was fairly warm, and the back seams are giving up on this one so I need to either fix it or bin it.

Jacket – c/o TM Lewin
Top – Primark
Jeans – EDC (Tall Girls)
Shoes – Matalan (sale)
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Primark


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment