Monday, September 18, 2017

Outfit: September 6th – Orange

06-09-17b


06-09-17c


06-09-17


06-09-17d


06-09-17e


06-09-17f


The one day I don’t wear army green both my female colleagues do wear it! Guess I didn’t get that memo…

So this orange top is the twin sister of the green Long Tall Sally one that I wear a lot. I figured that as I love the shape so much the orange one would get plenty of wear too. It will, I just need to figure out what else to pair it with. You can’t go wrong with denim and stripes I find.

The zip on this skirt gave up the ghost halfway through the day (I hate plastic zips) but I think I should be able to sew in a new zip and fix it. I hope so as I love this skirt.

Blazer – TK Maxx
Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams, sale)
Shoes – F+F at Tesco
Earrings – gifted
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment