Thursday, September 14, 2017

Outfit: September 4th – Just Add a Cardi

04-09-17c

04-09-17d

04-09-17e


04-09-17g


04-09-17h


I read the best tip over on Putting Me Together last week: if you want to make a summer dress autumnal just add a dark coloured cardi and boots. It wasn’t cold or wet enough for boots this day, but the cosy cardi definitely worked against the morning chill. I almost wore the striped flats from my previous post again as I’m aware that their days are numbered this year now, not being at all practical unless it’s dry and warm out. But there was a dampness in the air and the ground was wet so I didn’t risk getting them dirty and put on this darker polka dot pair instead.

The dress isn’t strictly a summer one – it’s a heavy jersey fabric but it does have short sleeves and a short length so it will probably work all year round really.

Cardi – F+F at Tesco
Dress – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Shoes – Long Tall Sally (gifted)
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment