Monday, September 04, 2017

Outfit: August 18th – Batwing

18-08-17


18-08-17b


18-08-17c


18-08-17d


18-08-17e


I don’t know why this top looks so grey in the photos – it isn’t, it’s green! And looking at these photos I’m think that it isn’t the most flattering top either so I might get rid of it. What do you think?

My hair was super curly this day. The first day I wash my hair I curl it with a ½ inch barrel wand and it goes super curly. Then on days two, three and sometimes four, let’s be honest, I will brush it out and spray it with gel spray to get softer waves. I find that’s the best way for me to make my hair style last multiple days and be super low maintenance on days two to three four. It also limits the use of heat to two or three times a week.

Top – Amazon
Jeans – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – George at Asda
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment