Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Outfit: August 11th – In The Tall Zone

11-08-17


11-08-17b


11-08-17d


11-08-17c


11-08-17e


11-08-17f


11-08-17g


I am in a tall clothing buy/sell group on Facebook and this jacket was purchased on there for just £5 (which included postage so was a total bargain). It’s from Long Tall Sally’s long defunct Tall Zone range (any tall ladies out there remember that?!) which was a range LTS ran for a few seasons around 2000-2002, aimed at the younger market I think. I remember having a pair of flared jeans with sequins on the leg from Tall Zone. The jacket is therefore old but thanks to LTS’s quality, still in really good condition. It’s a sort of grey/brown colour (the label says chocolate but I say it depends on the light as to whether it’s grey or brown…) and is made of cotton but fully lined. I ignored the dry clean only instruction and put it through my washing machine on a gentle cycle and it came out fine.

The top is also LTS, but I added the appliques to cover a grease stain I managed to get on the front of it. Go me…

Jacket – LTS (via Facebook)
Top – LTS (self appliqued)
Jeans – Primark
Shoes – ASOS

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment