Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Outfit: June 29th - Still Raining

29-06-17b


29-06-17


29-06-17c


29-06-17d


29-06-17e


29-06-17f


We reached pretty much the end of June and it was still raining. And it wasn’t particularly warm either. I read several posts on Facebook the previous evening about people putting their heating on (and rightly so, it was all of 9˚C at tea time that day). I knew I wouldn’t be warm enough in my ¾ sleeve top so I put a blazer over the top for warmth, and to smarten up what is really just a jeans and t shirt outfit. I was going to go with my faux-leather jacket, but thought it was better to go for something I could keep on all day, and the blazer allowed me to put my rain mac over the top. The rain mac was a much-needed addition for walking to work. As were the ankle boots I switched out my shoe for to walk up the hill.

I love this LTS top – it’s the Relaxed Weekend T and it has a lovely drape to the fabric. It’ll be really useful for cooler days when I want longer sleeves than my beloved New Look and Boohoo shirts have.

Blazer – Forever 21 (sale)
Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – George at Asda (eBay)
Choker – Primark
Earrings – self made

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment