Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Outfit: July 6th – All In Navy

06-07-17


06-07-17f


06-07-17d


06-07-17c


06-07-17b


06-07-17e


We were predicted thunderstorms the day I wore this so I put on my trainers to walk to and from work and stashed my sandals in my bag. Heavy rain and open shoes do not a good combination make: for one thing you get wet feet, and for another, your shoes get really slippery and hard to walk in.

I didn’t really need the cardi but this top doesn’t have sleeves and I like to have the option to cover up in the office. I got this top in TK Maxx a couple of months ago before I went to Italy. I seemed to be short of tops that were sleeveless but which didn’t have ridiculously low necklines so that they were suitable for hot weather in the office. This top and the striped one I wore on July 2nd fit the bill perfectly. It’s always worth a rummage in TK Maxx. There’s a lot of cr*p, granted, but there is often a gem or two too.

Cardi – Next Tall
Top – TK Maxx
Skirt – Next (via charity shop)
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – self made

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment