Friday, June 16, 2017

Outfit: May 24th – Look Ma, No Hands Cardigan!

24-05-17b


24-05-17


24-05-17c


24-05-17d


24-05-17e


24-05-17f


I actually went to work like this. No jacket, no cardigan, nothing. Now that might not sound like a big deal to you, but for Miss Super Nesh over here, leaving the house without some form of cover up is a very big deal indeed. But do it I did and it was nice not to have that extra layer that I’d have only carried to work and carried home again.

My legs are tanned courtesy of St Tropez Gradual Tan which isn’t exactly gradual. This is one application, the previous morning, and after showering in between. The product blurb states that there is no fake tan smell and, initially, there isn’t. It is billed as a tinted moisturiser containing gradual tanner and when you apply it the smell is quite pleasant, like a nice moisturiser. However, as the colour starts to develop so too does the fake tan smell. By mid-morning it was as biscuit-y as can be. To be fair, I don’t usually fall for the ‘no smell’ claims of fake tans as, in my experience, ALL fake tans have that smell (perhaps it’s just my skin – what’s your experience?). I only tried this out as it was free with Marie Claire magazine this month. The colour of the tan is really good, and initially I was thinking I’d buy a full size bottle of it (£15 in Boots, I think) but I really can’t be dealing with that smell and it has only served to remind me why I don’t bother with fake tans usually. I think I’ll just stick to my good old Sally Hansen airbrush legs spray.

Skirt – Primark (sale)
Top – Boohoo
Shoes – Georgia Rose c/o Sarenza
Necklace – gifted
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment