Thursday, June 22, 2017

Outfit: June 7th – Burgundy, Black and Tan

07-06-17


07-06-17g


07-06-17c


07-06-17f


07-06-17b


07-06-17j


07-06-17k


After two days the rain finally let up and we got a day of sunshine, even if it was a bit chilly for June. Long sleeve t shirts are the perfect thing for cooler summer days and this one from Boohoo’s Tall range (which I reviewed here) is that little bit different thanks to its swing shape. You can always layer up with a jacket if you’re still not warm enough, which is exactly what I did because, well, nesh. And, as if to prove that, by dinnertime I was regretting not having put a cami or something underneath it (not that you would think you would need one, it’s June for goodness sake!) as I was finding the swing shape to be distinctly draughty!

Jacket – Tall Girls
Top – Boohoo Tall
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – gifted
Belt – Dorothy Perkins?

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment