Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Outfit: June 15th – Stripes x Stripes x Spots

15-06-17


15-06-17f


15-06-17b


15-06-17e


15-06-17g


15-06-17h


I almost went for stripes cubed today, by adding in my striped shoes but I switched them out for the polka dot ones as I thought that it might be a little too much stripes. (Is that a thing? Can you have too many stripes?)
It got warm out all of a sudden (and it’s mid-June, so it should!) so I ditched the tights in an attempt to get some colour into my legs. I feel like the fake tan or Sally Hansen leg spray stuff will be coming out before the weekend though. As my skirt is a little on the short side I balanced it out with some sleeves and brought along a jacket in case I got chilly.

Top – Zara (sale)
Skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams, sale)
Blazer – Laura Bianchi (TK Maxx)
Shoes – Long Tall Sally (gifted)
Earrings – self made

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment