Friday, May 26, 2017

Outfit: May 5th – Dressing Up A T Shirt And Jeans With A Striped Jacket

05-05-17


05-05-17c


05-05-17d


05-05-17b


05-05-17e


05-05-17f


This outfit started out as a t shirt and jeans (one of my Boohoo t shirts… paired with distressed jeans… just like I said in the previous post…) but got dressed up a little with a jacket. I knew I was going to have a busy day at work with lots of moving about so a stretch jersey jacket was just the thing to look like I made an effort when really I just put on a sweatshirt. I could have worn ballet flats with this to make it a little less casual, but it’s Friday, let’s not get carried away here!

Jacket – New Look (eBay)
Top – Boohoo
Jeans – F&F at Tesco (sale)
Shoes – Primark
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment