Monday, May 15, 2017

Outfit: May 3rd – Sunny Wednesday

03-05-17c


03-05-17


03-05-17b


03-05-17d


03-05-17e


03-05-17f


We had some lovely sunny weather the first week of May, plus it was a four day week following the bank holiday for May Day. You really can’t go wrong with that combination, can you?

I ditched the dark tights and wore a skirt with a faux wrap top that I always forget I have. Probably because it was always buried under a bunch of other long sleeve tops on a shelf. I recently moved it to the hanging section of my closet so at least I can see it now. I know you’re not supposed to hang stretchy tops but this one is a viscose jersey and it gets SO wrinkled when folded on a shelf. Hanging is much better.

Top – Long Tall Sally
White tank – Zara (sale)
Skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams, sale)
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment