Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Outfit: April 17th – Blue Biker

17-04-17


17-04-17b


17-04-17c


17-04-17d


17-04-17e


I took a couple of days off work right before Easter to attend a family wedding so it felt like I’d had a nice long break, even though it was really just two days plus the standard Easter weekend. I’ve also had a birthday since we last chatted.

This was my Easter Monday errand-running outfit. The jacket is the same as the grey one I acquired recently: I liked that one so much that I asked for the navy version for my birthday. If you are tall then I would highly recommend this jacket (it comes in black too), it is fairly warm, super stretchy and an awesome length.

The temperatures have nose-dived again recently so it’s back to sweaters for the time being.

Jacket – Tall Girls (gifted)
Sweater – Primark
Jeans – Primark
Pumps – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Belt – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment