Friday, March 24, 2017

Outfit: March 15th – Navy Suit, Sort Of

15-03-17d


15-03-17c


15-03-17b


15-03-17


15-03-17e


15-03-17g


15-03-17i


It was another beautifully sunny day on Wednesday. I wore a mis-matched navy suit (the jacket is a little lighter than the pants) and dressed it down with sneakers and stripes as there is no need to wear a suit in my office. I love this little navy blazer. I bought it on eBay with the matching skirt about four or five years ago for about £10. The skirt was too small so I sold it on, but for that price I didn’t mind just having the jacket and it has certainly been worn enough to bring its cost per wear into fairly low pence.

The pants I got in Next last year when I was temping and needed some smarter work trousers. When my previous office went casual full time I didn’t bother to replace many of my smarter trousers so when I suddenly had to smarten myself up again I was short. They are not supposed to be cropped, that’s just what Next’s long length looks like on me (and probably why Next and all other retailers should rethink their definition of ‘long’). It was spring though, so it didn’t really matter. And the top is ancient H&M – I also have the red version of this and purchased the navy colourway as I knew the sleeve length was good on the red one for a non-tall item. But also because, buttons on the sleeves and shoulder.

Blazer – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Top – H&M
Trousers – Next
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – Primark (charity shop)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment