Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Outfit: March 14th – Red Jacket

14-03-17


14-03-17b


14-03-17c


14-03-17d


14-03-17e


14-03-17f


14-03-17g


I like to wear a jacket rather than a sweater or cardi as my cover up to smarten up my outfits a bit. This bright red number is by Episode but was purchased from a charity shop a couple of years ago for all of about £5. The only thing I would change about it is the zip, for a silver one, but that isn’t a big deal. I like the fitted shape and the bright, vibrant colour.

I kept the rest of my outfit fairly simple with the black pants and stripes, but I added in a leopard print shoe and my leopard print hoop earrings just for a little something extra.

Jacket – Episode (charity shop)
Top – Zara (sale)
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – George at ASDA
Earrings – gifted
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment