Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Outfit: March 13th – Gingham

13-03-17


13-03-17b


13-03-17d


13-03-17c


13-03-17e


13-03-17f


13-03-17g


13-03-17h


Gingham is a big trend this season so I raided my wardrobe for this gingham shirt that I’ve had for a couple of years but which tends to only get worn in the summer. It’s a TM Lewin men’s one that I picked up in a charity shop because of the super long sleeves/big cuffs. I always check (pun not intentional!) out the men’s shirt section of charity shops for shirts in size small or extra small, as I find that men’s shirts are longer in the sleeve and body and therefore fit me.

If you’re wearing a shirt with sleeves as fabulous as this you have to play them up, so I folded them over my cardigan sleeves. And thus tapped into the insane sleeve trend at the same time. Or whatever we’re calling that one.

Cardi – F+F at Tesco
Shirt – TM Lewin men’s (charity shop)
Jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Shoes – TK Maxx
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment