Saturday, January 14, 2017

Outfit: January 6th – Casual Friday

06-01-17e


06-01-17d


06-01-17c


06-01-17b


06-01-17


06-01-17f


Another cosy, slouchy sweater and jeans for the first casual Friday of the year. I amped up the look a bit with my favourite OTK boots (though I wore my EMUs to walk to and from work as they’re flat and warm.

Following on from what I said in my previous post about oversized knits, I feel like the look translates better in real life than it does in photos. When you can see a sweater moving your body shape is accentuated more than when the knit is static in a photograph. Perhaps I shouldn’t photograph the outfits that feature oversized knits?

Sweater – New Look Tall
Jeans – Primark
Boots – Primark (gifted)
Necklace – George at ASDA
Bangle/cuff - M&S

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment