Friday, January 13, 2017

Outfit: January 5th – Another Sweater Dress

05-01-17


05-01-17e


05-01-17b


05-01-17d


05-01-17g


Another day, another sweater dress. I’ve said this many times before, but they’re just so easy. One big jumper, a pair of tights or leggings and you’re good to go.

The temperature was sub-zero this morning (and there was still ice in the work yard at dinnertime so it didn’t warm up much out of the sun) so I added a cardi. The trouble with baggy layers is that the can make you look bigger than you are. Case in point – this:

05-01-17c


vs. this:

05-01-17f


I almost put a belt over the cardigan this day, and looking at the photos made me wish I had but you live and learn. And I’m sure I was more comfortable without a belt.

Dress – New Look Tall (eBay)
Cardi – New Look Tall
Tights – Primark
Boots – Primark
Necklace – Scope
Scarf – H&M

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment