Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Outfit: January 4th – Sweater Dress and Cardi

04-01-17b


04-01-17c


04-01-17d


04-01-17e


04-01-17f


With the chilly weather out came the sweater dress. This dress looks cosy but as it’s made of cotton it is not actually that warm, so is perfect for my office where a ‘real’ sweater dress would be too warm with layers over it. Fleece lined tights are my secret weapon this time of year, making skirts and dresses perfectly do-able in cold weather.

These earrings were my work Secret Santa gift – whoever bought these done good: they’re sterling silver and so pretty! Wearing my hair pinned back like this shows them off too, an unintentional consequence of it needing washing and looking a bit off when it was all down.

Dress – Bay Trading Co (sale)
Cardi – F+F at Tesco
Tights – Primark
Boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Heart necklace – Scope
Whitby Jet necklace – gifted
Earrings – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment