Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Outfit: December 1st – Different Dress

01-12-16


01-12-16g


01-12-16c


01-12-16b


01-12-16d


01-12-16e


01-12-16f


01-12-16h


Same sweater, different dress and boots! It was far warmer than the previous day so the thinner dress I had picked out was perfect with my slouchy cardi over it (I sized up for a slouchier fit and for sleeve length as this one isn’t a Tall size).

I am loving the oversize trend this year – it’s so comfy and big sweaters feel so cosy when it’s chilly out. I think with this look the key is to balance out volume on your top half with something fitted on the bottom. So an oversize sweater with skinny jeans, or with a loose fitting dress keep the skirt length short to show off your legs in leggings or tights.

Cardi – F+F at Tesco
Dress – c/o La Redoute
Leggings – New Look Tall
Boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace – Scope
Scarf – Dorothy Perkins

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment