Friday, December 30, 2016

Outfit: December 16th – Christmas Jumper Day!

16-12-16b


16-12-16


16-12-16h


16-12-16e


16-12-16c


16-12-16d


16-12-16f


16-12-16i


My last day in work before the holidays was also Christmas Jumper Day in the UK so of course, out came the obligatory holiday sweater and if you can’t wear deely boppers at Christmas (and say deely boppers as many times as you can throughout the day) when can you? They were a gift from my friend when we used to sing in a choir together and the back row of second altos would rebel in the Christmas concert and wear tinsel, headbands and allsorts that wasn’t really in the dress code. Our reasoning was that the orchestra was allowed tinsel so we should be too.

The young man, meanwhile, went to work wearing this:

SAM_6081


Quite. (Oh and when you press the antler the nose lights up and it plays Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I had a very productive evening on Tuesday and Wednesday of that week.)

I am embracing the bootcut jeans again this holiday season so that I can wear my red cowboy boots as they’re super festive. And much warmer than my red flats.

I forgot to put the extension pieces in the front of my hair before waving it, so I felt like it was saying ‘thank you very much for the country music award’, but hey ho. I knew the waves would drop during the day and they did.

Sweater – Matalan men’s (charity shop)
Jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Beads – eBay
Deely boppers – gifted
Earrings – so old I can’t remember – possibly Claire’s?

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment