Friday, December 23, 2016

Outfit: December 13th

13-12-16


13-12-16b


13-12-16d


13-12-16c


13-12-16f


13-12-16e


13-12-16g


13-12-16h


I felt like cosy sweaters were the thing to wear in my last week of work before the holidays. My new company shuts down for two weeks over Christmas so it is like I’m getting school holidays again this festive season. And I couldn’t be happier about it.

In other news, I will probably do my hair like this for the next I don’t know how long (I probably won’t though). It’s more of a wave, less of a curl than I usually achieve and I love it! I got it to look like this (and this description is purely for my own reference you understand, so that when I look back at this post I will know what it was that I did to my hair that day) by trying to hold my waving wand vertically, by starting to curl higher up that I usually do, and by finger combing it through once the hair was cool before applying gel spray (the only thing which will hold a curl or wave in my hair at all).

Sweater – Primark (sale)
Pants – F+F at Tesco (gifted)
Boots – Primark
Chain necklaces – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment