Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Outfit: November 24th – Christmas Shopping

24-11-16d


24-11-16f


24-11-16


24-11-16b


24-11-16e


24-11-16c


24-11-16g


Geox tan knee boots


I met my sister in the city after work so I needed to be warm and comfortable. These Geox boots are possibly the most comfortable boots ever, and it’s an added bonus that they’re knee length so my legs stayed warm too. If you are looking for a pair of comfy boots I can definitely recommend the brand. They are not cheap (but they’re not stupidly expensive either) but they are made of a good quality leather, the soles are sturdy (I haven’t managed to walk a hole in them yet and I was gifted these several years ago now) and with a bit of TLC they will last for years.

This little skirt from Primark is certainly seeing some wear this autumn/winter. It was just £10 so the cost per wear is pretty low already, and it’s a lovely heavy knit so it’s warm and cosy too.

Top – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Primark
Tights – Primark
Boots – Geox (c/o Sarenza)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment