Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Outfit: November 14th

14-11-16c


14-11-16b


14-11-16


14-11-16d


14-11-16e


14-11-16g


I didn’t have the energy or inclination to come up with a title for this post. I’m on the countdown to Christmas (5 weeks to work at the time of writing – by the time this post goes live it will be closer to 3.5 weeks – woo hoo!) and I am really feeling ready for a holiday at this point. Luckily I have two weeks off over the festive period and it can’t come soon enough.

This past weekend we went to a (belated) bonfire party which was excellent – massive fire, massive fireworks, pulled pork sandwiches and sticky toffee pudding. I don’t think you can ask for much more really.

This outfit wasn’t really warm enough – by mid-morning I was wishing I’d opted for a sweater rather than a long sleeve t shirt and had added the cardi I keep on the back of my chair. Lesson learned: it’s November – wrap up!

Top – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Primark
Boots – Primark
Scarf – H&M

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment