Saturday, October 15, 2016

Outfit: October 6th – Red

06-10-16b


06-10-16


06-10-16c


I only had time for a quick mirror snap last Thursday morning – between putting washing in the machine and hanging it on the line, a quick bathroom clean, preparing breakfast and catching up on the previous night’s episode of Neighbours, the morning was busier than usual! These trousers have been for a little holiday at my sister’s house over the summer but now they’re back and will probably be in regular rotation again. I think this was the day we officially reached sweater weather. I was cold walking to work that morning, the chilly north wind didn’t help. And by this point I was deliberately crossing the street to walk in any sunshine that there is, just to feel a little warmth.

Jacket – Episode (charity shop)
Top – H&M
Trousers – Forever 21
Shoes – c/o NOW Discount Shoes
Necklace – M&S (gifted)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment