Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Outfit: October 19th - Black on Black

19-10-16b


19-10-16


19-10-16d


19-10-16c


19-10-16e


19-10-16f


Primark tan ankle boots Chelsea boots


I’m finding myself drawn towards all black (or at least very neutral) outfits at the moment. I’m not sure why, I think it might be that the temperatures are dropping and black just feels good right now. I did add my massive snuggly burgundy plaid scarf over this (though it wasn’t actually that cold and I didn’t really need it) so there was some colour, but I also added my tan faux leather jacket so more neutrals right there.

Talking of neutrals, if you’re looking for some tan ankle or Chelsea boots, and you’re on a budget then get yourself to Primark because this pair is only £10 and is super comfy.

Top – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Primark (gold buttons removed)
Boots – Primark
Necklace – George at ASDA


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment