Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Outfit: October 12th – The First Polo Neck (and a Cosy Scarf)

12-10-16d


12-10-16c


12-10-16e


12-10-16


12-10-16b


12-10-16f


Clarks black heeled ankle boots


I feel like this scarf is going to make my Top 5 Most Worn Items this winter, even at this early stage. I was away this past weekend and one evening I neglected to take a coat out with me. I did have this scarf though, and wrapped around my shoulders like a shawl it kept me toasty warm. And the colours are just so me (and also so autumn). I love it.

This skirt got a lot of wear last winter (it was a Christmas gift so I didn’t have it last fall) and I think this year will be the same. Tights weather is here now which is just as well as this is definitely too short for bare legs/nude tights.

These boots are from Clarks and again, they are going to get a ton of wear because they are just so darn comfy. I spend a lot of time trying to find heels that are genuinely comfy (and by that I mean a pair I can walk around in all day/evening) and I have a couple of pairs but they are few and far between. I’m onto a winner with these though.

Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Skirt – Topshop Tall (gifted)
Boots – Clarks (sale)
Necklace – George at Asda
Scarf - eBay

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment