Friday, September 23, 2016

Outfit: September 12th - Army Green and Grey

12-09-16


12-09-16b


12-09-16e


12-09-16c


12-09-16d


12-09-16f


SAM_5253-1


If you thought it would be possible to transition to some fall pieces in the second week of September, think again. We plunged straight into a heatwave (highs of 26˚C in mid-September anyone?) which, I’m not going to lie, was a lovely injection of warmth.

Monday wasn’t the hottest day (by Tuesday and Wednesday I was back in my old standbys of the Primark t shirt dresses but was boring myself with those by that point so I didn’t take pictures) and a lightweight knit top and fall-esque olive green coloured trousers were fine. It was even cool enough to add a scarf in the early morning, but that was soon shed.

I picked up the necklace the previous Friday afternoon for just 50p when I was out with my sister.

Top – New Look Tall
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Necklace – Primark (charity shop)
Shoes – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment