Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Outfit: September 10th - Saturday

10-09-16


10-09-16e


10-09-16b


10-09-16d


10-09-16c


10-09-16f


SAM_5241-1


Saturday was a slightly cooler day than of late so I was able to layer up a bit with a knitted top and a blazer. It was still too warm for the scarf I took out with me (just in case) though so that stayed in my bag all day. I headed into York to the Long Tall Sally store as the brand was celebrating its 40th birthday. There were free drinks, buns and discounts in store. It was good to see the shop so busy.

I decided to try out the choker trend with some black tape I'd purchased in a haberdashery the day before, for all of about 40p. I threaded my Whitby Jet pendant on to it, tied it around my neck and immediately felt like it was the late 90s and I was back at school or university again! But I went with it and by the end of the day it didn't look quite so retro to me.

Blazer - Forever 21 (sale)
Top - Morgan
Jeans - Long Tall Sally (sale)
Shoes - Primark
Choker - haberdashery and gifted
Sunglasses - c/o Oxfam

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment