Monday, August 29, 2016

Outfit: August 13th - Sunny Saturday

13-08-16c


13-08-16d


13-08-16


13-08-16e


13-08-16b


13-08-16f


How is it August Bank Holiday already?! This outfit is from a couple of Saturdays ago when we went to a classic car show with my sister and her family. My parents and my sister's in laws turned up too so it wound up being a real family get together which was nice.

 Whilst we were away at the coast at the beginning of the month I found these pants to be super comfortable for walking in as they are so stretchy, so I figured they'd be ideal for a day out running around with my niece too, which they were.

T shirt - Long Tall Sally
Pants - F+F at Tesco
Scarf - Camden Market
Necklace - gifted
Shoes - Primark
Sunglasses - Amazon


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment