Monday, July 11, 2016

Outfit: July 3rd - Black Jeans and White T-Shirt, Two Ways

03-07-16


03-07-16b


03-07-16c


03-07-16g


I'm a little obsessed with black jeans right now. I don't know why, I've never really been that into them previously but last weekend they were all I wore. On Sunday July 3rd I had church in the morning and a visit to my high school's open day in the afternoon, so I started with a base of black jeans and a white t shirt and built two outfits around it. For a smarter look for church I added a blazer and some pointed flat shoes.

03-07-16d


03-07-16e


03-07-16f


To make my look more casual for the afternoon all I had to do was switch the blazer for a faux-leather jacket and switch the shoes for my beloved white pumps and I was good to go.

Jeans - Next Tall (gifted)
T shirt - Long Tall Sally
Heart necklace - Scope
Sunglasses - Amazon

Look 1:
Blazer - c/o TM Lewin
Shoes - Matalan (gifted)

Look 2:
Jacket - Tall Girls (gifted)
Shoes - Primark


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment