Monday, June 20, 2016

Outfit: June 8th - Another Striped Dress

08-06-16


08-06-16d


08-06-16b


08-06-16c


08-06-16e


08-06-16f


This is a different dress to the one I wore on June 6th, I swear! What can I say, I have a problem with stripes! That dress was navy, this one is black. It was still warm by Wednesday so short sleeves and comfy pumps were a definite must-do. I took my jacket with me as I can't get my head around the fact that it will not be cold at work. My new office does not have air conditioning - hurrah! After spending the past few summers working in a fridge (and decamping to the warm garden with my laptop to escape the cold) this year I am actually being allowed to enjoy the warm weather for what it is. Warm. Turns out the jacket was a smart move though as it started raining on my way home.

Dress - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Jacket - Warehouse (charity shop)
Whitby Jet necklace - gifted
Heart necklace - Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment