Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Outfit: June 6th - Striped Dress

06-06-16c


06-06-16


06-06-16b


06-06-16d


06-06-16e


06-06-16f


This dress was another of my birthday presents (my birthday that was almost two months ago now...) but this was the first time I'd worn it. I feel like it hadn't really been warm enough for this dress up to this point, but over the weekend that preceded this Monday summer hit the UK and we had wall to wall sunshine and warmth. It was delightful. The good weather continued into the working week and so Monday morning was the perfect time to debut my dress. I walk to work now so summery white pumps were fun as well as practical.

Dress - Dorothy Perkins Tall (gifted)
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Scope
Sunglasses - Amazon


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment