Monday, June 27, 2016

Outfit: June 20th - Burgundy On Repeat

20-06-16


20-06-16b


20-06-16c


20-06-16d


20-06-16e


Georgia Rose red patent flats


Yes I know I wore this top in my last post but I'm a real person, I re-wear my clothes! Style bloggers often feel they need to wear something different in each post but in real life, everyone wears their clothes over and over again. It would get very expensive, very quickly, if they didn't! I only take photos when I have the time in the morning to do so, and that isn't every day, so although I actually washed this top and wore it four days later, it is appearing in consecutive blog posts. And I'm OK with that.

Top - Primark
Trousers - Gap (charity shop)
Shoes - Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace - gifted
Beads - Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment