Sunday, May 29, 2016

Outfit: May 20th - Khaki Pants

20-05-16


20-05-16b


20-05-16c


20-05-16d


Primark Black Lace Up


These trousers are new. They were actually a birthday present from my sister, which was over a month ago now, but I am only just now getting around to wearing them. The aforementioned change in work has meant that I haven’t had the opportunity to wear slightly more casual pants before now. But last Friday seemed like the perfect time. I only have one other item (a t shirt) in this olive green colour so I’m looking forward to mixing it in with other pieces in my wardrobe.

The trousers themselves are from the F+F range at Tesco and they came in a variety of colours – burgundy, blue, black and perhaps one other, I can’t remember. White maybe? They are super soft and super stretchy but the thing that attracted me to them was the zips and the fact that they weren’t jeans. I definitely don’t need any more jeans in my closet (shh, I didn’t say that!).

Cardi – New Look Tall
Top – Primark
Trousers – F+F at Tesco (gifted)
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment