Monday, May 16, 2016

Outfit: May 1st - Rainy Sunday

01-04-16


01-04-16d


01-04-16b


01-04-16c


01-04-16f


01-04-16e


01-04-16g


Georgia Rose silver camo flats


May 1st dawned sunny but a little chilly, then it went downhill rapidly and rained most of the day. I was on Sunday school duty so I didn't mind too much. In the afternoon I headed over to my hometown to visit a school friend. It may not have been that warm, but my mint green sweater was spring-like and this scarf always brightens everything up. I took some shots of my jacket too. I got it for Christmas and it's awesome, but it's only this past few days that I've been wearing it as it hasn't been warm enough.

Sweater - Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - c/o Sarenza
Scarf - H&M
Jacket - Tall Girls (gifted)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment