Monday, March 14, 2016

Outfit: March 5th – Playing Dress Up

05-03-16c


05-03-16


05-03-16d


05-03-16b


05-03-16e


05-03-16f


Matalan cream black quilt MJs


Last Saturday morning I cut my hair and then couldn’t resist playing dress up with the new dress I got in the Topshop sale the other week. It was on the sale rack and isn’t a tall, but look how long the sleeves are! And how long the skirt is! And how the twisty bit in the middle actually sits on my waist! Perhaps it was mis-labelled and was supposed to be a tall. I don’t know. But when I tried it on I knew I had to have it as it was marked down to £10. When I got it to the till it rang up as £7! LOVE it when that happens! Utter bargain.

Dress – Topshop
Cardi – New Look Tall
Shoes – Matalan
Necklace – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment