Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Outfit: February 26th – Black and White Casual Friday

26-02-16


26-02-16b


26-02-16d


26-02-16c


26-02-16e


26-02-16f


A friend at work recently gifted these jeans to me (they were too long for her) and I am loving them. I do have another pair of black jeans but they don’t get worn that often and I don’t know why. This was this pair’s third or fourth outing in a week and a half.

Cashmere sweaters are great and super cosy, but when wearing a black one over a white shirt you need to keep a sticky roller handy for defuzzing the shirt.

The shoes were a Christmas present from my mom, and this was their first wear as it has just been too cold for flats. It was still too cold that day really, but I was just so sick of boots by that point.

Sweater – F+F at Tesco
Shirt – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Next Tall (gifted)
Shoes – Matalan (gifted)
Scarf – H&M


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment