Saturday, March 26, 2016

How To Make Ballet Flats More Comfortable


I am tired of my boots by this point in the year, but it’s still not that warm out – not really warm enough for bare feet in ballet flats, that’s for sure. And in the summer when it is warm I don’t know about you, but I find my shoes can rub my feet. The obvious answer to this would be to wear socks but socks with ballet pumps? That’s not cute. Fortunately it’s Primark to the rescue again with their shoe liner socks. Now don’t get too excited: the pack claims that they are invisible under shoes but worn the right way around they are not: the front part is cut too low. However, turn them around and wear them backwards and they are nigh on perfect.

I have two styles – the plain black ones which are £3.50 for a pack of five pairs, and the multi-coloured ones which are £2.50 for a pack of three pairs. They keep your feet warmer than the traditional ‘pop socks’ (knee high tights) do, and sometimes you can’t be dealing with knee highs under particularly skinny jeans so these socks are the answer.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment