Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Outfit: February 2nd - Snowflake Sweater and Bootcut Jeans

02-02-16


02-02-16b


02-02-16c


02-02-16d


02-02-16e


ArturoChiang


February started cold but if it means that January is over and we are one step closer to spring then I will take that. The sweater may look festive but it wasn’t entirely out of place as it did actually snow (a really little bit) that evening. And besides, it’s 80% wool and therefore WARM. And that is what you need on a cold, February day.

I don’t wear these jeans often as they are so long that they require my highest heels with them. But my highest heels just happen to be these boots which are also one of my most comfortable pairs, despite the height. They will be 13 years old this fall and are still going strong.

Sweater – Primark (gifted)
Jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Necklace – gifted
Hoops – Claire’s


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment