Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Outfit: November 23rd

23-11-15b


23-11-15


23-11-15c


23-11-15d


23-11-15e


Ukala Sydney high chestnut


Winter arrived in the Frozen North over the weekend. Friday night we had a covering of snow (which was all but gone by the morning, but still). Saturday and Sunday mornings were cold, with sub-zero temperatures and Monday morning there was a frost. Fortunately I was working from home so was spared having to scrape my car.

I wore this sweater all weekend as it is 80% wool and very cosy. And on Saturday the EMU boots came out. The danger in putting these boots on is that you won’t want to take them off again until about March, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take for warm feet.

Sweater – Primark (gifted)
Polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Tights (Super Cosy, fleece lined) – Primark
Boots – EMU Australia (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment