Monday, November 16, 2015

Outfit: November 12th

12-11-15


12-11-15b


12-11-15d


12-11-15c


12-11-15e


12-11-15f


Atelier Mercadal leopard courts


I am loving these jeans! I bought them on a whim because they were long, only £3 and looked like they might fit round the waist. I was very surprised when I could actually get my legs into them: I don’t know about you, but I find Zara jeans notorious for having super skinny legs that usually I can’t get much past my ankle into. But fit they do and I love the detailing around the pockets at the top. I should probably add ‘because they have a zip pocket’ to my list of reasons for buying them – I’m a sucker for buttons and zips on clothing.

Jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Zara (charity shop)
Shoes – c/o Sarenza
Necklace – gifted
Heart necklace – Scope
Belt – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment