Saturday, November 14, 2015

Outfit: November 11th

11-11-15


11-11-15e


11-11-15f


11-11-15b


11-11-15g


11-11-15h


F+F boots


My poppy pin was firmly in place for Armistice Day on Wednesday last week. I’ve had this cardi a lot of years (and it was a £5 charity shop bargain) but usually I only wear it around the house. The weather was so mild last week though that I started wearing it as my outer layer for a change from my shorter jackets, and it was all I needed really.

11-11-15c


11-11-15d


Speaking of charity shop bargains, these jeans cost me all of £3 on Monday lunchtime when I had a (very wet) wander down the high street near work, popping in to all the charity shops there. They are by Zara and are just the right length for me which is a very rare thing indeed for a charity shop find.

Cardi – Firetrap (charity shop)
Top – H&M
Jeans – Zara (charity shop)
Boots – Tesco
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Bangles – Dorothy Perkins and Scope
Silver necklace – gifted
Belt - gifted
Scarf - River Island (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment