Saturday, October 24, 2015

Outfit: Red Stripes

20-10-15b


20-10-15


20-10-15c


20-10-15d


20-10-15e


Steve Madden Candence cognac


It was a lovely day on Tuesday when these pictures were taken - hence the sunglasses on my head!

I think this is one of my most favourite tops. It isn’t a true Tall top, but it fits as if it is one. I think the cuffs are actually supposed to turn back to showcase the contrasting width stripes on the other side (it’s double sided too!) but with the sleeves fully extended they are more than long enough for me. And look at the length of the body! I love it! Unfortunately this top is by the now-defunct brand Kew 159 which makes me sad because I’d only just discovered the brand when it closed down.

I’m not sure how I feel about distressed denim tucked into boots. I think distressed denim works really well with ankle boots, but I prefer a cleaner line with knee boots. What do you think?

Top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Jeans – Primark (gifted)
Boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Beads – Claire’s
Necklace - gifted
Sunglasses – Boots


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment